Tuesday 12 November 2013

New boutique!


Ok so here’s my first blog ever and I’m going to write about one of the things I’m very passionate about…..clothes!!!

If you’re anything like me, you tell yourself every month that you will save that extra bit of money that you do not need to invest in another dress you will only wear once…

But then it all goes horribly wrong when you see that one outfit that you just can’t live without and you tell yourself ‘if I don’t buy it then I may regret it!’

My weakness over the last few months has been my new little find Elle Belle Attire, who I happened to stumble upon Instagram.

 Not only do they sell unique affordable dresses, some from American brands such as Supertrash and Finders Keepers which are hard to find in the UK but they also keep us fashion addicts up to date with the latest trends and how to wear them.

I recently ordered an amazing dress from their Finders Keepers collection, which I will definitely be wearing again soon and will not be going on Ebay like many of my other past time dresses!


Instagram: ELLEBELLEATTIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment